2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and grated or "spiraled" if you have a veggie spiralizer.
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp maple sugar
1/2 tsp nutmeg
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1/2 tsp of olive oil
Olive oil or Butter
- Place a large skillet over medium-low heat and put in oil/butter.
- Add in the sweet potato noodles and cook, seasoned with salt and pepper, stirring frequently, for about 6-8 minutes or until sweet potato noodles have softened and turned a brighter orange.
- Three minutes into cooking, add in the cinnamon, maple sugar and nutmeg.
- Once done, place your noodles into a large bowl and add in the egg.
- Mix to combine thoroughly, making sure all noodles are coated.
- Take a handful of the noodles (you may have to cut the noodles) and place it on the skillet. Let sit for about 3 minutes and then flip over. Cook for another 2 minutes.